The Ronald Jack F18 Door Control Kit is a combination of F18 fingerprint reader and electronic door lock system to control doors. The product line is targeted at small and medium corporate offices, with this group of customers typically employing less than 100 employees and often need timekeeping and access control on one device.
- F18 timekeeper: is responsible for managing employee information (including employee ID, employee fingerprints, door opening password, door access …), recording the entrance time of each employee. machine memory and electronic door lock control.
Electronic door lock: It is responsible for fixing the door, not allowing the door to be opened without the signal to allow the door to be opened from the F18 timekeeper.
Exit button: is responsible for unlocking the door from inside the control door without needing to open the door fingerprint.
Remote push button: is responsible for unlocking the door from inside the control door with push button without fingerprint opening.
- 12VDC power source: is responsible for converting from 220VAC to 12VDC for the working system.
RJ45 network cable: is responsible for connecting a LAN for the F18 reader to communicate with the computer used when downloading timekeeping data in and out.
Wires: used to power the whole system.
- Support system: depending on the type of lock and the type of door that is installed with the control system, there will be accessories attached to be able to securely fix the locking system to the door. Usually, the upper bracket will be used if the lock is used and the upper wall is glass.
Other advanced options: The system has many advanced options to suit actual needs, these options are not obvious and you can refer to the advanced options section below.
CÔNG TY TNHH RONALD JACK VIỆT NAM
- Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà PLS Số 282 Chu Văn An, Phường 26, Quận Bình Thạnh, TP HCM.
- Hotline: 1900 7296 – (028) 38 410 368